NOVEMBER ACCOMMODATION SPECIAL
1 Nov – 30 Nov 2020
Whether it’s a midweek or weekend getaway take advantage of our November Accommodation Special, and surround yourselves with the most beautiful mountains in the world.
All prices are fully inclusive of breakfast, lunch, dinner; morning / afternoon tea.
R999 per person sharing per night. Midweek or Weekend
Our location at the top of the Champagne Valley ensures a diverse variety of activities, places of interest and a multitude of things to do and explore, all within a short distance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read through the Limited Service Details below
The November Accommodation Special in the Drakensberg has limited rooms available and will close when allocations are sold out.
Valid from 1 November 2020 to 30 November 2020 inclusive.
Fully inclusive of breakfast, lunch, dinner; morning / afternoon tea and 15% VAT
Minimum 2 night stay, midweek or weekend
Standard Terms and Conditions apply
The November Accommodation Special at Champagne Castle Hotel and Resort only applies to new bookings.
Please quote NOVEMBER SPECIAL when making the reservation directly with the hotel.
LIMITED SERVICE DETAILS
The below Limited services apply from September but will gradually ease as the situation improves. Our primary concern is the safety of our guests and staff:
When you arrive at Champagne Castle Hotel main entrance, our Security Services will greet you. All guests arriving at the hotel must fill in the Health Declaration forms and have their temperature taken, as per Government Legislation Disaster Management Act, Act 57 of 2002. Declaration of a National State of Disaster: COVID-19 and in accordance with Section 8 (2) (d) of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Please note the Hotel reserves the right to not allow any guest access to the Hotel who shows any symptoms of COVID-19 or has a temperature above 37.5°C.
Once you have completed the forms with our Security Services, please then proceed to our Car park and make your way to Reception to fully check-in to your Room. Please note reception requires a copy of each guests personal ID/passport or Drivers license.
Porterage is not available.
As per government regulations, masks are to be worn in all public areas at all times.
As per Government Legislation all representatives in the Hospitality Accommodation Industry must comply with the new amendments to the Immigration Act 13 of 2002 especially section 40 (1) and Regulation 36 of the Act, which compels us to keep an accurate register of all visitors to our property.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
- During your stay only minimal cleaning will be done in your Room
- Guests need to vacate their room while the room attendant is cleaning to reduce contact during this period
- All extras such as extra blankets, cushions, Directory of Services etc. have been removed from the room. They are available on request.
- Rooms will only be thoroughly cleaned after guests have departed.
- Meal Details and Times – There will be a Mini buffet, plated by the chef. While the curfew is in place, dinner will be served from 6pm till 8.30pm (to allow staff time to clear and to get back home)
- The Bar will open from 10am to 10pm
- The Wellness Centre will open from 23/9/2020
- Our Bowling Green is open
- The Tennis Courts will be available but you are welcome to bring your own racquets and tennis balls.
- Trout fishing is available (permit required from Reception) should you bring your own trout-fishing gear.
- Guests are welcome to take self-guided walks on our property. Should you wish to venture beyond our property, please ensure you obtain a permit (R50) from Reception between 8am and 5pm. Guided daily walks will resume from 23/9/2020
- Volley Ball is available
- Badminton – please bring your own rackets and shuttlecock
- Horse-riding will be closed unless guests have their own helmets
- Our Pool is closed as it’s being renovated
- Games Room is not available
- Board games will not be available, we ask that you bring your own.
- All children’s facilities e.g. trampoline/Jungle Gym and Games Room will be closed off.
- Our Shop is Closed
- Babysitting is not available
The above is subject to change as protocols and legislature changes.
USEFUL INFORMATION BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL AT CHAMPAGNE CASTLE HOTEL
The NICD and WHO have released guidelines and recommendations on the use of disinfectants and hand sanitisers against COVID-19. Hychem (Pty) Ltd ensures alignment with these recommendations where applicable. In addition, all Hychem hard surface disinfectants are registered with the National Regulator for Compulsory Regulations (NRCS).
Corona Viruses are enveloped viruses. Enveloped viruses are generally regarded as being susceptible to detergents and disinfectants as the viral envelope is easily disrupted thereby inactivating the virus. From 14:00 onwards, your Hotel Room will be ready after having been prepared as follows with regard to cleanliness and sanitation against COVID-19:
- Surfaces are deep cleaned with MICROKLEEN and Toilets with MICROSAN
- Floors are sprayed with MICROBAC and mopped with a clean mop.
Bedside Tables & Desks
- Surfaces are cleaned and are sprayed with MICROBAC and wiped.
- Surfaces are deep cleaned and sprayed with MICROBAC, left to dry then wiped
TV Remote Controls
- Are wiped down with MICROBAC
Counters and Work Surfaces
- Cleaned with MICROKLEEN then sprayed with MICROBAC and wiped down
- Dosed with Stainex in the standard washing process.
- Surfaces are sprayed with MICROBAC.
Once the room has been completely cleaned, it will be fogged with sanitiser and closed.
Please be considerate and ensure that you vacate your Room by no later than 10am as the deep cleaning process which needs to take place takes substantially longer than pre-Covid cleaning. We take this opportunity to wish you a safe journey en route to us and look forward to welcoming you to Champagne Castle Hotel.
Champagne Castle Hotel
R600 Champagne Valley