SELF CATERING SPECIAL IN THE DRAKENSBERG
1 September – 22 September 2020
There isn’t a more beautiful location to spend a self catering holiday than Champagne Castle Hotel. Nestled against the 3rd Highest Mountain in South Africa (Champagne Castle), it’s a perfect get away.
Due to the current lockdown level regulations, we have limited service. Please read the conditions and information around our limited service, at the bottom of this page.
WEEKENDS (min 2 nights)
R2 500 per Chalet per night
MID-WEEK (min 2 nights)
R2 200 per Chalet per night
MID-WEEK (3 nights or more)
R1 950 per Chalet per night
Our location at the top of the Champagne Valley ensures a diverse variety of activities, places of interest and a multitude of things to do and explore, all within a short distance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read through the Limited Service Details below
The Self Catering Chalet Special has limited rooms available and will close when allocations are sold out.
Valid from 1 September 2020 to 22 September 2020 inclusive.
Fully inclusive 15% VAT
Minimum two night stay
Standard Terms and Conditions apply
The Self Catering Chalet Special only applies to new bookings.
Please quote PROM when making the reservation directly with the hotel.
LIMITED SERVICE DETAILS
When you arrive at Champagne Castle Hotel main entrance, our Security Services will greet you. All guests arriving at the hotel must fill in the Health Declaration forms and have their temperature taken, as per Government Legislation Disaster Management Act, Act 57 of 2002. Declaration of a National State of Disaster: COVID-19 and in accordance with Section 8 (2) (d) of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Please note the Hotel reserves the right to not allow any guest access to the Hotel who shows any symptoms of COVID-19 or has a temperature above 37.5°C.
Once you have completed the forms with our Security Services, please then proceed to our Car park and make your way to Reception to fully check-in to the Chalet you have booked with this written confirmation you are reading. Please note reception requires a copy of each guests personal ID/passport or Drivers license.
Porterage is not available.
As per government regulations, masks are to be worn in all public areas at all times.
As per Government Legislation all representatives in the Hospitality Accommodation Industry must comply with the new amendments to the Immigration Act 13 of 2002 especially section 40 (1) and Regulation 36 of the Act, which compels us to keep an accurate register of all visitors to our property.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
- During your stay only minimal cleaning will be done in your Chalet
- Guests need to vacate their chalet while the room attendant is cleaning to reduce contact during this period
- All extras such as extra blankets, cushions, Directory of Services etc. have been removed from the chalet. They are available on request.
- Chalets will only be thoroughly cleaned after guests have departed.
- The Bar will open from 10am to 10pm
- The Wellness Centre will open from 23/9/2020
- Our Bowling Green is currently closed
- The Tennis Courts will be available but you are welcome to bring your own racquets and tennis balls.
- Trout fishing is available (permit required from Reception) should you bring your own trout-fishing gear.
- Guests are welcome to take self-guided walks on our property. Should you wish to venture beyond our property, please ensure you obtain a permit (R50) from Reception between 8am and 5pm. Guided daily walks will resume from 23/9/2020
- Volley Ball is available
- Badminton – please bring your own rackets and shuttlecock
- Horse-riding will be closed unless guests have their own helmets
- Our Pool is closed as it’s being renovated
- Games Room is not available
- Board games will not be available, we ask that you bring your own.
- All children’s facilities e.g. trampoline/Jungle Gym and Games Room will be closed off.
- Our Shop is Closed
- Babysitting is not available
- Reception will be open from 8am to 5pm daily. In the event of an emergency after-hours, please contact the hotel on 036-468 1063.
The above is subject to change as protocols and legislature changes.
USEFUL INFORMATION BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL AT CHAMPAGNE CASTLE HOTEL
The Chalets do not have air-conditioning, however fans are available and under floor heating/fireplaces are available for cooler days. Complimentary wood is provided on the day on arrival but we have wood for sale during your stay. Please contact Reception.
The NICD and WHO have released guidelines and recommendations on the use of disinfectants and hand sanitizers against COVID-19. Hychem (Pty) Ltd ensures alignment with these recommendations where applicable. In addition, all Hychem hard surface disinfectants are registered with the National Regulator for Compulsory Regulations (NRCS).
Corona Viruses are enveloped viruses. Enveloped viruses are generally regarded as being susceptible to detergents and disinfectants as the viral envelope is easily disrupted thereby inactivating the virus. From 14:00 onwards, your Hotel Room will be ready after having been prepared as follows with regard to cleanliness and sanitation against COVID-19:
Surfaces are deep cleaned with MICROKLEEN and Toilets with MICROSAN
Floors are sprayed with MICROBAC and mopped with a clean mop.
Bedside Tables & Desks
Surfaces are cleaned and are sprayed with MICROBAC and wiped.
Surfaces are deep cleaned and sprayed with MICROBAC, left to dry then wiped
TV Remote Controls
Are wiped down with MICROBAC
Counters and Work Surfaces
Cleaned with MICROKLEEN then sprayed with MICROBAC and wiped down
Dosed with Stainex in the standard washing process.
Surfaces are sprayed with MICROBAC.
Once the Chalet has been completely cleaned, it will be fogged with sanitizer and closed.
Please be considerate and ensure that you vacate your Chalet by no later than 10am as the deep cleaning process which needs to take place takes substantially longer than pre-Covid cleaning.
We take this opportunity to wish you a safe journey en route to us and look forward to welcoming you to Champagne Castle Hotel.
Champagne Castle Hotel
R600 Champagne Valley