Two spacious and luxuriously appointed suites situated close to the forest overlooking our trout dams. They consist of two bedrooms, two full bathrooms including spa baths, open-plan lounge/ dining-area/kitchen and large patio area with mountain views. One bedroom has a king size bed and one bedroom has twin beds.
All suites are non-smoking.
We will gladly try to accommodate all special requests. However, please note that as room numbers are only allocated on the day of arrival, we can only confirm room types, not room numbers.
Our luxury accommodation suites have an option of a fully inclusive rate or self-catering.
All rates are inclusive of Vat at 15%.
Please note: Dress code after 6pm – smart casual (no shorts).
We have a generator which provides power to the whole hotel in the event of a power failure.
Included in all Hotel rooms
- TV with 6 DSTV channels (lounge & bedrooms)
- Hot water bottles
- Tea and Coffee-making facility
- Extra blankets
- Underfloor heating in lounge and bathrooms
- Heaters in bedrooms
- Bar fridge with mini-bar on request
- Open fire place in the lounge
- Patio with patio furniture outside each bedroom and the lounge
- Weber braai
- Fully equipped kitchen including oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, etc
- Daily complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary sherry on arrival
- Guest amenities
Available on Request
- Conversion of twin beds to double beds
- Extra foam or feather pillows
Champagne Castle Hotel is fortunate to be located in a World Heritage Site. This wilderness area gifts us with the most incredible bird life, and occasionally we are visited by small Duiker. We are also visited by monkeys, and on the rare occasion baboons. While they can be a nuisance, we do our best to discourage their visits and minimise their time on the Hotel property
Champagne Castle Hotel
R600 Champagne Valley