SELF CATERING CHALETS
7 Luxuriously appointed self catering chalets with spectacular views of the surrounding Drakensberg mountains. Open-plan lounge / dining room / kitchen and patio. Our Self Catering Chalets are serviced daily. Maximum 6 people per chalet including babies/children (4 adults and 2 children in the loft).
All chalets are non-smoking.
Chalets are strictly self-catering.
We will gladly try to accommodate any special request. However, please note that we can not confirm chalet numbers at the time of making the reservation, as they are only allocated on the day of arrival.
Please note: Dress code at the main hotel from 6pm – smart casual (no shorts).
We have a generator which provides power to the whole hotel and our self catering accommodation in the event of a power failure.
All rates are inclusive of Vat at 15%.
There are no telephones in the chalets.
6 Mountain Facing Chalets
- Two Private bedrooms; main bedroom downstairs has a king-size bed, 2nd bedroom downstairs has twin beds and 3rd open-plan loft room with twin beds suitable for 2 children and has a with private dressing room
- Three bathrooms with shower; one with bath and shower
1 Mountain Facing Chalet On a Dam
- Two Private bedrooms; main bedroom upstairs has a king-size bed, 2nd bedroom downstairs has twin beds and 3rd open-plan loft room with twin beds suitable for 2 children only
- Two bathrooms with shower; one with bath and shower
- Small pet allowed by special arrangement. The dog friendly chalet is tiled throughout & fully fenced.
- Complimentary tea/coffee on arrival
- Fully equipped kitchen including oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle. toaster, snackwich maker, crockery and cutlery for 6 people
- TV with 6 DSTV channels in the lounge
- 1 Hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry service (at an additional cost)
- Extra blankets
- Underfloor heating in lounge
- 2 Heaters
- 2 Fans
- 2 Umbrellas
- 1 Safe
- 1 Highchair
- Dining area for 6 people
- Open fire place in the lounge. We provide wood for the fire-place on arrival.
- Patio has dining table and 6 chairs, a Weber braai and 2 loungers.
- Dish-washing liquid, dishcloths, washing up cloth is provided in the kitchen and towels, toilet paper and soap is provided in each bathroom.
Available on Request
- Conversion of twin beds to double beds
- Extra foam or feather pillows
Champagne Castle Hotel is fortunate to be located in a World Heritage Site. This wilderness area gifts us with the most incredible bird life, and occasionally we are visited by small Duiker. We are also visited by monkeys, and on the rare occasion baboons. While they can be a nuisance, we do our best to discourage their visits and minimise their time on the Hotel property
Champagne Castle Hotel
R600 Champagne Valley